March 20th, 2017

Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway
Hythe - Saltwood - Lympne - Lympne Castle - Aldington - Bonnington - Kingsnorth

15-inch gauge working railway with a
fleet of one-third scale steam and
diesel locomotives
Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway
Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway Turntable
'Training Day'
Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway
St Leonard's Church, Hythe
Church Micro 302
4-bay Nave, North and South Aisles with Cl3th and C14th pillars
St. Leonard's Church, Hythe
Organ built by
Harrison and Harrison
St Leonard's Church, Hythe
1. Stained Glass Window by Kempe & Tower
2. 'St Augustine', 'St Edmund' and 'St Dunstan'
In Memory of Mary Elizabeth Gardner-Waterman d.1947
In Memory of William John Goulburn Shipdem Frampton d.1929
In Memory of Luisa Isabella Aspasia Abel d.1932
3. Window In Memory of Max D.D. Dalison, killed in action Hasheen, Egypt 1885

St Leonard's, Hythe
1875 Pulpit with its 20,000 piece Venetian Mosaic. Designed by G.E. Street, the mosaic panels were added later
St. Leonard's, Hythe
William III and Mary II
Royal Coat of Arms
St Leonard's, Hythe
C14th Font on a
C19th Stand
St Leonard's, Hythe
Bronze Eagle Lectern
given to the church by the Rector's sons
E.W. and W.E. Knollys
in 1872
St Leonard's, Hythe
Carrera Marble Screen carved by G.E. Street.
The scene depicts Christ being placed in the tomb
St Leonard's, Hythe
Three Manual, Tracker Organ
St Peter and St Paul, Saltwood
William IV Royal Coat of Arms
St Peter and St Paul, Saltwood
Stone Devil
St Peter and St Paul, Saltwood
Stained Glass Window
in Memory of
Robert Thompson d.1896
St Peter and St Paul,
Saltwood
'Christ has Risen'
St Peter and St Paul, Saltwood
'St Michael' and 'St George'
by Clayton and Bell
St Peter and St Paul,
Saltwood
St Stephen's Church and Lympne Castle, Kent
Outer wall of Lympne Castle
Coat of Arms above the entrance to Lympe Castle are those of Henry Beecham,
owner of Lympne Castle in 1918
Village Sign, Lympne
'Christ in Majesty'
East Window
St Martin's Church, Aldington
Octagonal Corbels with Carved Heads
St Martin's Church,
Aldington
Monument to
Major J.H. Gardner, died in Egypt, 1942
St Martin's Church, Aldington
Pulpit Cover (detail)
Wooden Relief Panel of a 'Pelican in Piety'
St Martin's Church, Aldington
C12th Square Font bowl on five piers, with C17th
Wooden Cover
St Martin's Church, Aldington
Octagonal Corbels with Carved Heads
St Martin's Church,
Aldington
Village Sign, Bonnington
Daffodils in Full Bloom
St Rumwold's Church, Bonnington
Nave with roof of 2 crown posts
and early C17th timber gallery
St Rumwold's Church, Bonnington
St Rumwold's Church, Bonnington
Church Micro 291
Bulbous Font of Bethersden Marble on Square Base
St Rumwold's Church, Bonnington

George III Royal Coat of Arms
St Rumwold's Church,
Bonnington

John Lord Vaizey
Headstone, d.1984
St Rumwold's Church, Bonnington
'The Chamberlain Bell' inscribed
'In Multis Annis Resonet Campana Johannis' (May John's bell ring for many years)
St Peter and St Paul, Bilsington
Stained Glass Windows in Memory of
James and Elizabeth Harris, 1883
St Peter and St Paul, Bilsington
George II Royal Coat of Arms
St Peter and St Paul, Bilsington
Funerary Hatchment of
Sir Arthur Luxmoor
, 1945
St Peter and St Paul, Bilsington
Reredos by Kruger Gay
St Peter and St Paul, Bilsington
Tapestry Kneelers, St Peter and St Paul, Bilsington
George III Royal Coat of Arms
St Michael's and All Saints, Kingsnorth
Chest Tomb to Humfrey Clarke
and his wife Margaret
St Michael's and All Saints, Kingsnorth
1. 'St Paul', by Ward & Hughes, 1891
2. Bethersden Marble Tomb of Humfrey Clarke and his wife Margaret, d.1637 Underneath are shown their six sons and five daughters
3. Humpfrey Clarke's Tomb with an inscription to his Memory, by his son-in-law Sir Martin Culpeper. Over it are the Clarke Coat of Arms
4. Village Sign, Kingsnorth

St Michael's and All Saints, Kingsnorth

Return to Main Index